Early Childhood Supports (Age 0-7)
Early Childhood Support (ECS)
Are you worried about a little one?
Do they have trouble talking, moving, playing, eating sleeping or toileting?
Do they experience big emotions or have a hard time learning?
The ECS team at Kimberley Supports helps Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children aged 0 – 7 and their families to learn, grow and develop.
They do this by:
- Working with you to understand your child’s needs.
- Looking at information and reports about your child that you might have.
- Offering some information and tools that may help you.
- Yarning about therapy and supports that may help your child.
- Helping you put the tools into place.