Early Childhood Supports (Age 0-7)
Early Childhood Support (ECS)
Are you worried about a little one?
Do they have trouble talking, moving, playing, eating sleeping or toileting?
Do they experience big emotions or have a hard time learning?
The ECS team at Kimberley Supports helps Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children aged 0 – 7 and their families to learn, grow and develop.
They do this by:
- Working with you to understand your child’s needs.
- Looking at information and reports about your child that you might have.
- Offering some information and tools that may help you.
- Yarning about therapy and supports that may help your child.
- Helping you put the tools into place.
The ECS Team
Family Support Worker
We support your journey so your child’s needs are being met in a way that suits your family and culture.
We are here to support you.
If you would like to yarn about what we can do for you and your child, please contact us.