Kimberley Supports Feedback and Complaints
Kimberley Supports are committed to delivering services that:
- Address barriers facing Kimberley Aboriginal people in accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Strengthen community capacity
- Continue development and support of a sustainable Aboriginal workforce.
- Include strategies that support and maintain cultural accountability within disability service provision in the Kimberley
- Build capacity of communities and individuals to understand their rights and opportunities relating to the disability service sector.
1800 035 544
(free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677
Interpreters can be arranged