NDIS Plan Management
Our job is to make managing your NDIS funds as easy as possible.
As your Plan Manager, we make sure all the providers you are linked with get paid on time, so you can continue receiving support through your NDIS plan.
We are always available to answer your questions, whether you’re unsure of what category to claim from within your plan, or you’re confused about an invoice – feel free to contact us at the KAMS Office -12 Napier Terrace Broome on 0406 567 497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- KAMS Plan Managers will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
- You’ll then sign a Service Agreement
- Your Participant Welcome Pack will either be emailed or posted to you, or given to you in person.
- Have a read through this handbook and welcome letter, to understand how we work with you to make paying NDIS Bills easy
- Invoices can be emailed to us for payment either by yourself or directly from the service provider.
- You can also SMS a photo to us, if that is easier for you. – the Plan Manager can supply their work mobile number if needed
- If one of your trusted providers sends us an invoice it’s automatically approved and the payment is processed.
- If the provider is not on your trusted provider list, an email is sent to your Support Coordinator for your approval. Once approved the payment is processed.
- When you recieve a new NDIS plan, either you, your nominated representative or your support coordinator can email us a copy.
- You won’t need to sign a new service agreement, the service will continue.