About Kimberley Supports
Kimberley Supports is a consortium of Kimberley based Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations (ACCOs). Through NDIA & DSS funded programs and service provision, Kimberley Supports is developing culturally safe disability services for Aboriginal people living in the remote Kimberley.
The members of Kimberley Supports are established ACCO’s and Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs) with a long history of program delivery, guided and implemented through community consultation.
Kimberley Supports are committed to delivering services that:
- Address barriers facing Kimberley Aboriginal people in accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Strengthen community capacity
- Continue development and support of a sustainable Aboriginal workforce.
- Include strategies that support and maintain cultural accountability within disability service provision in the Kimberley
- Build capacity of communities and individuals to understand their rights and opportunities relating to the disability service sector.
Meet the Kimberley Supports team.
Kimberley Supports are a team of dedicated professionals who work hard to bring timely and culturally safe therapies, resources and information to the people and remote communities of the Kimberley.
Our team can help with:
- Early Childhood Supports;
- Community Connection;
- Assistance with apply to the NDIS;
- Help on how to become an Independent Support Worker;
- Peer group activities; and much more.
Contact us today about your disability support needs in the Kimberley Region of WA.
Kimberley Supports Consortium Organisations:
– KAMS Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Service
– BRAMS Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service
– NEHS Nirrumbuk Environmental Health Services
– WNAC Winun Ngari Aboriginal Corporation
– DAHS Derby Aboriginal Health Service
– MWRC Marninwarntikura Women’s Resource Centre
– YYMS Yura Yungi Medical Service
– KWAC Kununurra Waringarri Aboriginal Corporation
– OVAHS Ord Valley Aboriginal Health Service
Learn How to Use the Kimberley Supports Disability Services Map Here.